My First Garden develops early building skills as toddlers stack the bricks to make their plants grow, with sunflowers, tomatoes, carrots and potatoes to choose from. Use the rain/sun decorated brick to help your child learn about how plants grow from the ground to flower or fruit. LEGO® DUPLO® bricks are specially designed to be safe for little hands. Includes 2 child DUPLO figures plus a bunny.
• Includes 2 child LEGO® DUPLO® figures plus a bunny.
• Features a buildable garden and a rabbit hutch with an opening door.
• Accessories include a wheelbarrow, watering can and 3 hide-and-seek bricks as soil.
• Also includes bricks decorated as a worm, bees, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and stalks, as well as double-sided bricks decorated as sunshine/rain and blooming/drooping sunflowers.
• Stack the bricks and watch your garden grow.
• Use the double-sided weather brick to choose sunshineor rain.
• Build the hutch for the friendly bunny and give it some carrots.
• Help your child master basic building skills while learning about gardens and nature.
• Toddlers will love creating role-play stories with a garden theme.
• LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
• Garden model with sunflowers measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.